Today I was nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Yay, I am so excited because I haven’t been nominated for this one yet and just the nature of the name “Very Inspiring Blogger” makes my heart tingle with warm fuzzies. The person who nominated me is from a blog I came across last night as I was blog surfing and found her writing to be very creative, clear and inspiring. Thank you Enjoy My Adventure!… I am so happy to be following your blog and I’m quite certain I will be enjoying your adventure from this day forward!
ABOUT ME :
1. I’m completely human.
2. I am a natural blonde (strawberry).
3. I re-named myself Currie Rose.
4. Tulips are my favorite flowers.
5. When I can afford it, my favorite self-nurturing activity is getting a facial.
6. I think I like kids. This surprises me, because until last summer, I thought I was scared to death of them.
7. My passport expires in a few years and before it does, I desperately want to fill it back to back with stamps from all over the world. When I look at my life today, I am inclined to think, “Yeah right…” However, I do believe anything is possible and I will continue to hold the intention to travel a good portion of the world before the next 2.5 years are up.
My Nominations are:
6 Months to Live- Jackie has been a follower of mine for awhile and she continues to inspire me by how she makes hard work look easy.. I am fairly certain she will inherit the world someday.
Pinwheels and Poppies- Karin writes truly thought provoking posts and she and her husband truly seem like terrific people. They are currently gearing up to shave their heads for The St. Baldricks Foundation.
From the Bungalow- Again, Chris (married to Pinwheels above) is such an inspiring individual. What he is doing is amazing and you can go to his blog to read about his journey leading up to meeting fellow bloggers who are shaving their heads for St. Baldricks.
Goss Coaching- This blog is chock full of great life tips… some of which I have printed out and posted around the house I am living in as reminders to laugh, love (myself and others) and to not take anything too seriously. This blog is full of gems and I highly recommend stopping by!
Let Life in Practices - Practices toward a happier and healthier Life. Again, this blog is FULL of great tips and reminders about how to live a more self-honoring life.
Living 4 Bliss- I clicked on this blog recently because she commented on a post about stress- “Stress kills, that’s why I gave it up for lent.” I laughed so hard that I almost fell off the chair I was sitting in. When I arrived at her site, I found great posts and metaphors for living a more empowered life. Her site is truly inspiring.
Wide Awake and Dreamy Eyed- Amanda says her blog is dedicated to the sacred art of being. I have to agree, it is a truly inspiring blog in which I feel that she shares her insights about life in a truly transparent way. I enjoy learning about my own journey as I read about hers.
Rules for this award:
1.Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees